Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another bone marrow drive !!!

So very happy a young man named Dallin Holt has choose to have a bone marrow drive as his eagle scout project. We stopped by to bring treats to help out. I hope no one has to hear the words your son might have to have a bone marrow transplant. The second day at Primaries, Hunter's doctor came in and said these word to us. Rick and I both looked at each other and said,"we will do it !!"  Dr. Lemmons said," you are both not a match you make up fifty percent of him, but your other son just might be." And with no hesitation Rick and I both agreed that Triston would do it. I have often thought about what would we do if we had to look for a donor for our son. That is why we did our first bone marrow drive, I know there are many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment